“An apple a day keeps the doctor away,” or so the saying goes.
One universal truth is that fruits are a highly nutritious, delicious, and convenient addition to any diet. With more than 2,000 varieties of fruit available, you may wonder which ones you should pick.
Each type of fruit brings its own unique set of nutrients and benefits to the table. The key is to eat fruits that provide the benefit you want.
Anti – aging refers to anything that is designed to prevent the appearance of getting older. Believe it or not, fruits can be anti-aging as well. Anti-aging fruits have a nutrient called collagen in abundance, which plays a significant role in improving skin elasticity. It is impossible to turn back time, but you can fuel your body with proper nourishment with these anti-aging fruits.
Benefits of Anti-Aging Fruits:
• Did you know the color of fruit plays a vital role in keeping your skin radiant? Fruits with intense color are the best fruits for anti aging and glowing skin. This is because they have an increased chance of fighting damage-causing radicles on your skin.
• The anti-aging fruits have a nutrient called collagen in abundance, which plays a significant role in improving skin elasticity.
• Citrus fruits like lemon, grapefruit, and oranges are rich sources of vitamin C that play an essential role in producing collagen. The anti-aging fruits act as natural collagen boosters. This is because they have vitamins and minerals such as vitamin C &E, ellagic acid, and biotin, making your skin look plumpy.
• These fruits improve the elasticity of your skin as they have a vital anti-ageing nutrient called ellagic acid. It helps reduce the wrinkles and fine lines on your skin.
• Nourishing your skin from within plays an essential role in maintaining clear skin. It is possible because fruits with anti aging properties have another collagen booster in the form of biotin.
Keep the wrinkles and fine lines a mile away with these ten anti-aging fruits filled with antioxidants and necessary nutrients. It is high time we look around into nature of solutions to our aging problems.
• Watermelon avocado
Article credit : Cocci Beauty