Product Size: 30ml
Age Range: Adult
Item Form: Container
Skin Types: Suitable for all skin types
Brand: The Ordinary
What it does?
Peeling Solution with AHA 30% + BHA 2% exfoliates multiple layers of skin for a brighter, more even appearance. This at-home peel helps even skin texture, clear pore congestion, and improve uneven pigmentation by utilizing alpha-hydroxy acids (AHA), beta-hydroxy acids (BHA), and a researched Tasmanian pepperberry derivative, which reduces irritation associated with acid use. A crosspolymer form of hyaluronic acid for comfort, pro-vitamin B5 for hydration, and black carrot for added protection round out the formula.
Please keep in mind that this formula contains an extremely high concentration of free acids. We recommend using it only if you are a seasoned acid exfoliator with non-sensitive skin.
Key Benefits Of The Ordinary AHA 30% + BHA 2% Peeling Solution 30ml
- This toner is ideal for acne-prone skin due to the amazing properties of witch hazel (astringent, soothing, moisturizing, and antibacterial).
- Natural antioxidants with high antioxidant activity, such as vitamin C, help to reduce the appearance of blemishes and normalize the skin's barrier layer.
- Organic aloe vera moisturizes, soothes, and repairs damaged skin by delivering essential minerals, proteins, and amino acids.
At the time of publishing this content, there are no noted side effects of this product but if you notice any side effects using the product, please discontinue and contact our Customer service agent.
How to Use The Ordinary AHA 30% + BHA 2% Peeling Solution 30ml
- Use once or twice a week, preferably in the evening, on clean, dry skin. Do not apply to wet skin.
- Using your fingertips, apply evenly across your face and neck. Use caution if you have sensitive, peeling, or compromised skin.
- Avoid contact with the eye contour and contact with the eyes during application and rinse off.
- Allow no more than 10 minutes.
- Thoroughly rinse with lukewarm water.
- The product's contact with the skin must be limited in frequency and duration.
- If irritation occurs, rinse thoroughly, discontinue use, and consult a physician.
- Only use as directed on undamaged skin.
- Use at night
How to know fake products
Check our reviews and our product image to confirm the product. (We sell original products)
Frequently Asked Questions
Question 1: What does The Ordinary AHA 30% BHA 2% peeling solution 30ml do?
Answer: AHA 30% + BHA 2% Peeling Solution exfoliates multiple layers of the skin for a brighter, more even appearance.
Question 2: Can I use the ordinary AHA BHA peeling solution everyday?
Answer: How Often Can You Use The Ordinary AHA BHA Peeling Solution? It is recommended that you use this peel no more than twice per week for 10 minutes at a time
While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer.