Product Size: 200 ml
Age Range: Adult
Item Form: Liquid
Skin Types: Suitable for all ladies
What it does?
The world’s first Natural Feminine Wash with negative ions.
With all this ingredients naturacentials feminine wash from AIM Global is no doubt the best feminine wash we have on the market today. Every women should start switching to this best product. Time to get refreshed. Time to use naturacentials feminine wash.
Benefits of Alliance NaturaCentials Feminine Wash
- Its active ingredients helps prevent Urinary Tract Infections which is the infections in the urinary bladder.
- It also has Aloe Vera which is a disinfectant, germicidal, antiseptic and anti aging
- Guava Leaf Extract which is anti-inflammatory
- It prevents itchiness, blocks allergens and is also considered anti-bactierial.
- Helps Prevent UTI, Inflections in Urinary bladder
Guava Leaf Extract
- Anti – Inflammatory
- Prevents Itchiness
- Blocks allergens
As at the time of publishing this content there are no noted side effects of this product but if you notice any side effect using the product, please discontinue and contact our Customer service agent.
How to Use Alliance Feminine Wash
- Pour some in your hand and apply it on the external area during shower or regular toilet usage
- Clean from front to back so as not to bring back the germs of the anus towards the vulva area and the vagina. Rinse well after that
- For best results, you can cleanse with a feminine wash once or twice a day, when you shower
- After the use of the intimate wash, dry this fragile area carefully by dabbing with a soft towel
How to know fake products
Check our reviews and our product image to confirm the product. (We sell original products)
Frequently Asked Questions
Question 1: What is a feminine wash?
Answer: A feminine wash is also called an intimate wash, it is used to ensure perfect genital hygiene. It must be used on a daily basis, at least once a day.
Question 2: How many times a day can i use Feminine wash?
Answer: If you can, use it twice a day to keep your health secured
While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer.