Product Size: 170ml
Age Range: Adult
Item Form: Tube
Skin Types: Suitable for all skin types
Brand: St Ives
What it does?
Our apricot face scrub with salicylic acid will help you get rid of blemishes! This acne scrub will clear up your skin and make it glow.
Goodbye, blemishes! St. Ives Apricot Acne Control Face Scrub, America's #1 scrub brand*, contains 100% natural walnut shell powder to deeply exfoliate for glowing skin. This scrub's 2% salicylic acid helps prevent acne and can also help with maskne' (acne caused by protective face masks). Including this deep cleaning face scrub in your routine, as well as replacing and washing your protective face masks on a regular basis, are some ways to combat maskne.' This scrub also contains apricot fruit extract, which is known for making skin soft and smooth. Apricots are our specialty.
Key Benefits Of St Ives Apricot Blemish And Blackhead Control Scrub
- DEEP CLEANING WITH NATURAL EXFOLIANTS: This delectable face scrub is made with 100% natural walnut shell powder and apricot extracts to remove impurities and reveal fresh, beautiful, glowing skin.
- DEEP EXFOLIATION: Each dollop of scrub provides deep exfoliation. Because our walnut shell powder is finely milled and polished, it only exfoliates the outer layers of dead skin cells.
- BYE-BYE BLEMISHES: St. Ives acne control face scrub deep cleans pores and contains 2% salicylic acid, which helps prevent the formation of blemishes.
- TACKLE MASKNE: Adding this deep cleaning face scrub to your routine, as well as replacing and washing your protective face masks on a regular basis, are some ways to avoid acne caused by face masks.
At the time of publishing this content, there are no noted side effects of this product but if you notice any side effects using the product, please discontinue and contact our Customer service agent.
How to Use St Ives Apricot Blemish And Blackhead Control Scrub
- Apply a dime-sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Scrub to damp skin with your fingertips.
- Apply gentle pressure in small circular motions to stimulate your skin's natural circulation.
- Apply all over, up to and including your hairline and the sides of your nose.
- Once finished, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
- For best results, use 3 to 4 times
How to know fake products
Check our reviews and our product image to confirm the product. (We sell original products)
Frequently Asked Questions
Question 1: Is St. Ives Blemish Control good for acne?
Answer: Salicylic acid is really good in treating acne
While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer.