Product Size: 237ml (8fl.oz)
Age Range: Adult
Item Form: Liquid
Brand: Alberto VO5
What it does?
At times your coils or curls just won't act right and it's difficult to make them shine and behave. These are the tell-tell signs that it's time to remove the old, dulling residue and make a fresh clean start, but without dehydrating your hair.
- Gently removes product build up and environmental impurities from the hair and scalp.
- Sulfate-free. Will not strip hair of the precious natural moisture that makes it thrive.
- Leaves behind moisture, preventing hair from becoming dried out, rough-looking and unmanageable.
- Safe for color-treated hair.
- After use, your hair will be ready to receive again all of the good things you give it for style and maintenance
It does not have any side effects
External Use Only.
Avoid contact with eyes. If irritation occurs, discontinue use and consult your physician.
How to Use
- Wet hair thoroughly.
- Gently massage into lather throughout hair and scalp.
- Rinse well.
- Repeat as necessary.
- Follow with conditioning. Use either As I Am Hydration Elation Intensive Conditioning Treatment or As I Am Leave-In Conditioner.
Avoid contact with eyes. In case of contact, flush thoroughly with water.
How to differentiate Fake from Original
Check our reviews and our product image to confirm the product. (We sell original products)
Question: What is a clarifying shampoo used for?
Unlike regular shampoos, clarifying shampoos are formulated to remove excess buildup or residue on your hair or scalp. They offer a deeper cleanse compared to regular shampoo, but are not designed for constant use — if used too frequently, clarifying shampoos might dry out your strands or fade color-treated hair.
Question: Can you use clarifying shampoo everyday?
Clarifying shampoo can be a good addition to your hair care routine, but it's not designed for everyday use. To gain the most benefits, you'll want to use it in between your regular shampoo days.
Question: How often should I use clarifying shampoo?
The average person should clarify once or twice a month, but if you use a lot of hair styling products or have hard water, you may need to clarify weekly. Be careful not to overuse clarifying shampoos as they can strip the scalp of the essential oils that keep hair healthy.
While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer.