Prevents sunlight induced damages, skin irritations and protects against dryness of baby delicate skin. It is alcohol and dye free and free from paraffin, parabens, PEG bonds and PABA esters, and acrylamide. Available in SPF 20, 30, 50 and 50.
Product Size: 75ml
Age Range: Babies
Item Form: Cream
Skin Types: Delicate skin
What it does: Protects against dryness of baby delicate skin.
Key Benefits Of Sebamed Baby Sun Cream
- Reliable UVA UVB protection pH balanced.
- Highly effective UVA/UVB filter system combined with a micro-pigment prevent sunlight induced damage and irritations to the skin.
- Cell protection with Vitamin E and regenerating Provitamin B5.
- Avena strigosa moisturizing complex provides up to 24 hours intense hydration with depot-effect to protect against dryness.
- Oil-free, non-occlusive, non-comedogenic.
As at the time of publishing this content there are no noted side effects of this product but if you notice any side effect using the product, please discontinue and contact our Customer service agent.
How to know fake products
Check our reviews and our product image to confirm the product. (We sell original products)
Frequently Asked Questions
Question 1: At what age can babies wear sunscreen?
Answer: 6 months old
Question 2: Is Sebamed sunscreen safe for babies?
Answer: Sebamed Baby Sun Lotion SPF 50+ is ideal to ensure your baby's skin is protected and safe.
While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer.