Product Size: 170ML
Age Range: Adult
Item Form: Tube
Skin Types: Suitable for all skin type
Brand: St Ives
What it does?
A delicious face scrub that smells like fuzzy apricots and exfoliates skin while deeply cleaning pores for skin that is fresher than fresh. Our Acne Control Apricot scrub contains salicylic acid, which helps prevent the formation of new blackheads and blemishes. Made with 100% natural exfoliants (such as crushed walnut shell) for a gentle, deep cleanse, and apricot extract, which is known to leave the skin soft and smooth.
Use St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub to treat acne and help prevent new pimples and blemishes from forming.
Key Benefits Of St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub
- Helps prevent pimples
- Helps in healing acne without damaging or drying out the skin
- It helps hydrate and moisturizes the facial skin
At the time of publishing this content, there are no noted side effects of this product but if you notice any side effects using the product, please discontinue and contact our Customer service agent.
How to Use St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub
- Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
- Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.
How to know fake products
Check our reviews and our product image to confirm the product. (We sell original products)
Frequently Asked Questions
Question 1: Is St Ives Apricot Scrub good for face?
Answer: Yes, its good for the face
Question 2: How long should I leave St. Ives scrub on my face?
Answer: so leave it on for at least 30 seconds unless the instructions say otherwise.
While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer.