CeraVe Itch Relief Moisturizing Lotion
Dry skin, minor skin irritations, insect bites, and sunburn all require a fast-acting, long-lasting anti-itch lotion. It’s also beneficial to use an itch relief lotion with ceramides that replenish and reinforce the skin’s natural barrier to help maintain moisture and skin comfort.
CeraVe Itch Relief Moisturizing Lotion is formulated with 1% pramoxine hydrochloride to provide fast-acting, long-lasting, temporary relief from itching associated with dry skin, insect bites, sunburn, and minor skin irritations. Developed with dermatologists, this clinically tested anti-itch lotion has been found to provide relief within two minutes—and last for up to eight hours—and 100% of users experienced relief in clinical studies. Fragrance-free and non-irritating, this itch relief lotion is fortified with three essential barrier-strengthening ceramides, and is suitable for all skin types, including sensitive types.
- 1% pramoxine hydrochloride provides fast-acting, long-lasting, temporary itch relief.
- Temporarily relieves itching associated with minor skin irritations, dry skin, insect bites, and sunburn.
- Ceramides: Essential for healthy skin, ceramides help restore and maintain the skin’s natural barrier.
- Fragrance-free, sulfate-free, steroid-free, and non-irritating.
- Developed with dermatologists.
- Accepted by the National Eczema Association.
Aqua / Water / Eau, Isopropyl Myristate, Peg-100 Stearate, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Niacinamide, Dimethicone, Pramoxine Hcl, Stearic Acid, Allantoin, Potassium Phosphate, Ceramide Np, Ceramide Ap, Ceramide Eop, Carbomer, Zinc Citrate, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Lauroyl Lactylate, Arginine Pca, Myristic Acid, Sodium Pca, Cholesterol, Palmitic Acid, Tasmannia Lanceolata Fruit Extract, Phenoxyethanol, Dipotassium Phosphate, Disodium Edta, Alcohol Denat., Tocopheryl Acetate, Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid, Xanthan Gum, Phytosphingosine, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Ethylhexylglycerin.
How to Use:
- Adults and children 2 years of age and older: Apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily.
- Children under 2 years old: Do not use, ask a doctor.