Product Size: 200ml
Age Range: Adult
Item Form: container
Skin Types: Suitable for all skin types
Brand: Clean and Clear
What it does?
CLEAN AND CLEARE Blackhead Clearing Cleanser is specially formulated to fight blackheads from the first application! It reduces blackheads by removing oil, dirt, and dead skin cells that become trapped deep within pores. The formula also contains a blackhead-fighting ingredient that, when used daily, helps prevent the formation of blackheads.
Key Benefits Of Clean and Clear Blackhead Clearing Cleanser 200ml
- It removes the impurities that cause blackheads, such as oil, dirt, and dead cells trapped deep within the pores.
- It also contains a blackhead-fighting ingredient that aids in the prevention of new blackheads.
- This cleanser contains soothing actives and is gentle enough to use every day to thoroughly cleanse your skin and fight blackheads.
- From the first application, your skin feels clean, clear, and refreshed.
At the time of publishing this content, there are no noted side effects of this product but if you notice any side effects using the product, please discontinue and contact our Customer service agent.
How to Use Clean and Clear Blackhead Clearing Cleanser 200ml
- Wipe your face and neck with a cotton pad, paying special attention to the T-zone and avoiding the sensitive eye area.
- Alternatively, after cleansing, use it to tighten and tone pores. There is no need to rinse your face after using this product once or twice a day.
How to know fake products
Check our reviews and our product image to confirm the product. (We sell original products)
Frequently Asked Questions
Question 1: What Does Clean and Clear Blackhead Clearing Cleanser do?
Answer: It removes oil, dirt, and dead cells trapped deep in the pores-the impurities that can lead to blackheads.
Question 2: Is a clean and clear cleanser good for acne?
Answer: Yes, It removes oil, dirt, and dead cells trapped deep in the pores that can cause acne
While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer.