Product Size: 240ML
Age Range: Adult
Item Form: Container
Skin Types: Suitable for all skin type
Brand: Clean & Clear
What it does?
This toner tackles existing zits and aids in the prevention of new ones from emerging by completely cleansing your pores and reducing oil. It contains 2% salicylic acid. Use to help prevent oil and breakouts after cleansing and before applying moisturizer.
Key Benefits Of Clean & Clear Essentials Deep Cleaning Astringent, Oil-Free
- Salicylic acid in the 8 fluid ounces of Clean & Clear Essentials Oil-Free Deep Cleaning Facial Astringent helps to remove grime, oil, and makeup for clearer, healthier-looking skin.
- Made with 2% salicylic acid acne medicine, a known acne-fighting component that targets existing pimples and aids in preventing new ones from forming, to help treat blemishes.
- This deep cleansing astringent, which is designed specifically for acne-prone skin, rapidly eliminates surface oil to unclog pores and aid in the treatment of acne.
- All skin types, including normal, oily, and combination skin, can use its oil-free recipe.
As at the time of publishing this content there are no noted side effects of this product but if you notice any side effect using the product, please discontinue and contact our Customer service agent.
How to Use Clean & Clear Essentials Deep Cleaning Astringent, Oil-Free
- Before using this product, carefully clean your skin.
- One to three times each day, dampen a cotton ball and apply a thin layer of it to the entire affected area.
- Start with one application per day to avoid over-drying the skin; if necessary or as prescribed by a physician, gradually increase to two or three times each day.
- Apply once daily or every other day if uncomfortable drying or peeling occurs.
How to know fake products
Check our reviews and our product image to confirm the product. (We sell original products)
Frequently Asked Questions
Question 1: What does deep cleaning astringent do to your face?
Answer: targets existing pimples and helps prevent new ones from forming by thoroughly cleaning your pores and fighting oil.
Question 2: Is clean and clear astringent good for acne?
Answer: Yes, Thoroughly cleans pores, fights oil, and helps prevent pimples
While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer.