Age Range: Kids/Teens
Item Form: Cream
Hair Types: Suitable for all hair types
Brand: Dark and Lovely
What it does?
The dark and lovely beautiful beginnings relaxer is Formulated to moisturize and protect your hair during the relaxation process. It is infused with coconut oil and Aloe vera and vitamin E. It provides intense nourishment, shine, and a healthy-looking hair. It nourishes your child’s hair. It protects your scalp for a no-ouch relaxer experience.
Key Benefits Of Dark and Lovely Beautiful Beginnings With Coconut & Aloe Scalp Care Relaxer
- It is a scalp protection gel for scalp comfort during the relaxing process
- Infused with coconut oil and vitamin E
- Nourishes your child’s hair
- Provides relaxer strength for your child’s hair type.
- Designed to be easy to use
As at the time of publishing this content there are no noted side effects of this product but if you notice any side effect using the product, please discontinue and contact our customer service agent.
Step by Step How to Use the Dark and Lovely Beautiful Beginnings With Coconut & Aloe Scalp Care Relaxer
- Mix the relaxer and the activator 2B until smooth
- Apply the relaxer mixture. Full kit for virgin hair and half kit for retouching new growth
- Smooth the relaxer, do not exceed the maximum recommended processing time for your hair type
- Rinse out relaxer
- Apply the neutralizing shampoo. If the lather is pink, continue shampooing. If the lather is white, your relaxer is completely washed off
- Apply oil moisturizer for long lasting moisture and shiny hair
How to know fake products
Check our reviews and our product image to confirm the product. (We sell original products)
While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer.