Product Size: 240ML
Age Range: Adult
Item Form: Glass
Skin Types: Suitable for all skin type
Brand: The Ordinary
What it does?
Glycolic Acid 7% Toning Solution is an exfoliant that works on the skin's surface. It gradually improves skin clarity, evens out uneven skin tone, and corrects texture. This formula contains a Tasmanian Pepperberry derivative of plant origin, the color of which varies seasonally and may be visible in the formula from time to time.
This product should not be used on skin that is sensitive, peeling, or compromised. Please read the additional sun protection note and other warnings in the directions provided.
This formula's pH is approximately 3.6. Glycolic Acid has a pKa of 3.6, and the most important factor to consider when formulating with acids is pKa. Acid availability is indicated by pKa.
Key Benefits Of The Ordinary Glycolic Acid 7% Toning Solution 240ml
- Helps improve skin clarity
- Evens out uneven skin tone
- Correct skin texture
At the time of publishing this content, there are no noted side effects of this product but if you notice any side effects using the product, please discontinue and contact our Customer service agent.
How to Use The Ordinary Glycolic Acid 7% Toning Solution 240ml
- Use no more frequently than once daily, ideally in the evening.
- After cleansing, saturate a cotton pad with the formula and sweep across the face and neck.
- Do not use on sensitive, peeling, or compromised skin. Avoid the eye contour and contact with eyes.
- Do not rinse off. Continue with additional skincare products as needed.
- Contact of the product with the skin must be of limited frequency or duration.
- If irritation occurs, rinse off, cease use, and consult a physician. Use only as directed on unbroken skin.
- Patch testing prior to use is advised. Keep out of reach of children.
- Sunburn Alert: This product contains an alpha hydroxy acid (AHA) that may increase your skin’s sensitivity to the sun and particularly the possibility of sunburn.
- Use a sunscreen, wear protective clothing, and limit sun exposure while using this product and for a week afterwards.
How to know fake products
Check our reviews and our product image to confirm the product. (We sell original products)
Frequently Asked Questions
Question 1: Can I use 7% glycolic acid toner everyday?
Answer: Don't use it daily otherwise you risk damaging your skin barrier by over-exfoliating. Do not apply it on damp skin
Question 2: What is the ordinary glycolic acid 7 toning solution used for?
Answer: Glycolic Acid 7% Toning Solution from The Ordinary is an exfoliating toning solution which offers mild exfoliation for improved skin radiance and visible clarity.
While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer.