Hemani Sandalwood Oil 30ml
Sandalwood oil is commonly known for its woodsy, sweet smell and is frequently used as a base for products such as incense, perfumes, cosmetics, and aftershave. It is easily blended with other oils, making it desirable as a mix into other fragrances. Traditionally, sandalwood oil has been a part of religious traditions in India and other Eastern countries. The sandalwood tree itself is considered holy and used for various religious ceremonies, including decorating for weddings or for the birth of a baby.
1. Mental clarity One of the primary sandalwood benefits is that it promotes mental clarity when used as an incense or fragrance. Try inhaling some sandalwood oil next time you have a big deadline that requires mental focus, but you still want to remain calm during the process.
2. Relaxing and calming Not only is sandalwood beneficial for mental clarity, it also helps to create a feeling of relaxation and peace.
3. Memory booster Since one of sandalwood?s benefits is clarity, it also can work as a memory booster. It is difficult to remember important things when we are overwhelmed and stressed out, therefore using sandalwood oil to promote mental clarity can help improve memory.
4. Natural aphrodisiac Sandalwood is also an aphrodisiac that can help increase libido, especially for men and provide energy. Sandalwood is great when added to a massage oil or topical lotion.
5. Astringent Sandalwood is a mild astringent, meaning it can induce minor contractions in our soft tissues, such as gums and skin. Many aftershaves and facial toners use sandalwood as one of their primary ingredients to help soothe, tighten, and cleanse the skin.
6. Anti-inflammatory Sandalwood is also an anti-inflammatory agent that may provide relief from mild inflammation such as insect bites, contact irritations, or other skin conditions.
7. Anti-aging Sandalwood is high in antioxidants that can help reduce damage caused by free radicals, which promote aging. Try adding 5 drops of sandalwood oil to an unscented lotion and applying it directly to the face for anti-aging benefits.
8. Anti-spasmotic Due to the relaxing sandalwood benefits, it can act against spasms of nerves, muscles, and blood vessels. Try infusing in an oil lamp.
9. For hair & body Sandalwood is frequently used as a skin care product and is especially useful when mixed with a base oil to treat dry skin. Get creative by mixing sandalwood with other essential oils to create your own blend.