Product Size: 236ml
Item Form: Tube
Skin Types: Suitable for all skin type
Brand: Mary Kay
What it does?
This triple-action, deep-cleansing charcoal mask is ideal for oily skin since it instantly lowers shine and contains a potent blend of botanical extracts that make skin appear cleaner and pores appear smaller.
Activated charcoal, a potent component in the mask that may bind up to twice its weight in pore-clogging pollutants, is used in its formulation. Imagine it as a strong magnet that draws dirt and debris out of pores. The absorbency of the mask is also improved by the inclusion of kaolin and bentonite in mineral clay. You'll adore how the mask removes extra oil for a clean, matte finish.
Key Benefits Of Mary Kay Deep Cleansing Charcoal Mask
- Charcoal that has been activated becomes more porous after going through a certain heating procedure. Activated charcoal is believed to help unclog pores and absorb up to twice its weight in pollutants.
- Kaolin and bentonite clays: Research indicates that individuals who suffer from acne or breakouts secrete more oil than individuals in a control group. Excess oil is a typical worry because skin can get oilier with seasonal changes or other circumstances. This mask rapidly absorbs excess oil and minimizes shine while aiding in the appearance of smaller pores. It is made with the absorbent properties of kaolin and bentonite clays.
- Contains honeysuckle and navy bean extracts, which have been proved to target the appearance of skin discolouration. Clear Proof Deep-Cleansing Charcoal Mask.
How to Use Mary Kay Deep Cleansing Charcoal Mask
- Apply an even layer of the mask over clean skin.
- Watch it go to work, transforming from a rich, creamy texture to a soft, matte finish as it dries down and absorbs skin impurities.
- Leave on the skin for 10 to 20 minutes at a time.
- The mask can be used two or three times a week.
- Wear it as a full mask, or apply only to your T-zone where skin is commonly oilier.
As at the time of publishing this content there are no noted side effects of this product but if you notice any side effect using the product, please discontinue and contact our Customer service agent.
How to know fake products
Check our reviews and our product image to confirm the product. (We sell original products)
Frequently Asked Questions
Question 1: What does Mary Kay Deep Cleansing Charcoal Mask do?
Answer: The mask contains activated charcoal and mineral clays to absorb pore-clogging impurities and excess oil, taking skin beyond everyday clean.
Question 2: What are the benefits of charcoal mask?
Answer: What are the benefits of charcoal mask?
It draws out bacteria, toxins, dirt and oil from the skin. If it's a peel-off mask, it also works as an excellent exfoliator, ridding the skin of dead cells.
While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer.