Product Size: 828ml
Age Range: Adult
Item Form: Conditioner
Hair type: Dry
Package: Plastic Container
What it does:
TRESemme Moisture Rich Conditioner penetrates deeply and helps nourish and strengthen every strand of hair. Its salon-level technology, enriched with amino acids and ceramide, delivers 7x more luxurious moisture and makes hair 3x easier to style*. Enjoy touchable soft, healthy-feeling hair with long-lasting nourishment.
Key benefits Of Tresemme Moisture Rich Conditioner
- TRESemmé Moisture Rich Conditioner hair care for Dry Hair delivers optimized hydration that targets dryness and locks in moisture where your hair needs it most.
- This lightweight moisturizing conditioner is formulated with vitamin E and biotin to help soften hair without weighing it down.
- Our moisturizing conditioner delivers optimized hydration that targets dryness where your hair needs it most.
- It helps revive dry hair and restores vibrancy with gentle moisturizers for touchable soft hair with professional-looking shine that lasts for days.
- TRESemmé is committed to advancing the next generation of female leaders by creating an intentional momentum forward.
- The conditioner gives your hair the right kind of pampering
As at the time of publishing this content there are no noted side effects of this product but if you agent.
How to use:
- Start with TRESemmé Rich Moisture Shampoo.
- Apply first from mid-shaft to ends an adequate amount on hair length.
- Work anything that's left through roots.
- Run a wide-tooth comb or fingers from roots to ends to detangle and fully coat hair.
- Leave on 2-3 minutes, rinse thoroughly.
- Finish with your favorite TRESemmé styling aids as needed.
- Water (Aqua)
- Cetearyl Alcohol
- Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine
- Behentrimonium Chloride
- Tocopheryl Acetate
- Ascorbic Acid
How to know fake products:
Check our reviews and our product image to confirm the product. (We sell original products)
While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer.