Product Size: 236ML
Age Range: Adult
Item Form: Container
Skin Types: Suitable for all skin type
What it does?
In addition to treating acne, our daily oil-control astringent for acne-prone skin also helps to stop future outbreaks and blackheads. Because it won't over-dry or irritate your skin, it is soft enough to apply morning, noon, and night.
Witch Hazel, a natural component with skin-soothing qualities, and Salicylic Acid, an agent that fights acne, are both present in this formula's maximum strength. It helps eliminate the dust, oil, and makeup that can lead to breakouts by penetrating deeply into pores. Additionally, it rapidly gets rid of and manages extra surface oil so you're always prepared for the day.
Key Benefits Of Neutrogena Clear Pore Oil Eliminating Astringent - 8 Oz.
- This facial astringent cleans deep down into pores to gently remove dirt, oil, and makeup
- Unique formula contains witch hazel and 2% salicylic acid, an acne-fighting ingredient
- Oil-eliminating acne astringent works to unclog pores and helps treat and prevent breakouts
- Face astringent with acne medication is gentle enough for use in the morning, afternoon, and at night
At the time of publishing this content, there are no noted side effects of this product but if you notice any side effects using the product, please discontinue and contact our Customer service agent.
How to Use Neutrogena Clear Pore Oil Eliminating Astringent - 8 Oz.
- Cleanse skin thoroughly before applying this product
- Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily
- Because excessive drying of the skin may occur, start with one application daily, then gradually increase to two or three times daily if needed or as directed by a doctor
- If bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day
How to know fake products
Check our reviews and our product image to confirm the product. (We sell original products)
Frequently Asked Questions
Question 1: What does Neutrogena Clear Pore Oil-Eliminating Astringent do?
Answer: Effectively treat acne and help prevent future pimples and blackheads
While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer.