Product Size: 236ml
Age Range: Adult
Item Form: Container
Skin Types: Suitable for all skin type
What it does?
Meet the 1st Toner for Acne. Designed to reduce breakouts in just hours, it delivers glycolic acid, a natural exfoliating ingredient proven to accelerate surface skin cell exfoliation and smoothing dryness and dullness while reducing the appearance of post-acne marks. All this results in clearer, more even-toned skin that looks better, feels better and heals faster.
Key Benefits Of Rapid Clear 2-in-1 Fight & Fade Salicylic & Glycolic Acid Toner for Acne & Marks
- Maximum strength Salicylic Acid acne treatment
- It helps fade away post-acne marks
- It Helps to even tone the skin
- It helps to reduce breakout
At the time of publishing this content, there are no noted side effects of this product but if you notice any side effects using the product, please discontinue and contact our Customer service agent.
How to Use the Rapid Clear 2-in-1 Fight & Fade Salicylic & Glycolic Acid Toner for Acne & Marks
- Cleanse skin thoroughly before applying this product .
- Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily.
- Because excessive drying of the skin may occur, start with one application daily, then gradually increase to two or three times daily if needed or as directed by a doctor.
- If bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day.
How to know fake products
Check our reviews and our product image to confirm the product. (We sell original products)
Frequently Asked Questions
Question 1: How long does it take for Neutrogena Rapid Clear 2 in 1 to work?
Answer: it's clinically proven to reduce pimple size, swelling and redness in under 8 hours.
Question 2: Is salicylic acid toner good for acne prone skin?
Answer: Salicylic acid penetrates deep into the pores to break down skin cells and sebum and clear the blockages that can often result in acne and breakouts.
While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer.