Product Size: 30 ML
Age Range: Adult
Item Form: Glass
Skin Types: Oily Skin
Brand: The Ordinary
What it does?
Salicylic Acid 2% Solution is a water-based serum with an optimal salicylic acid concentration that targets textural irregularities while removing dead skin cells that can clog pores. Because it encourages exfoliation, this solution visibly reduces congestion, resulting in brighter, clearer skin.
Key Benefits Of The Ordinary Salicylic Acid 2% Solution
- A targeted serum for blemish-prone skin.
At the time of publishing this content, there are no noted side effects of this product but if you notice any side effects using the product, please discontinue and contact our Customer service agent.
How to Use The Ordinary Salicylic Acid 2% Solution
- Apply once daily in the evening.
- Apply a small dot to the target area or apply a small amount over the face for general use.
- Do not use on sensitive, peeling or compromised skin. Avoid the eye contour and contact with eyes.
- Patch testing prior to use is advised: Apply the product as directed to a small area once a day for three days to test if you are sensitive to this product.
- If you develop irritation, hives, swelling of eyes and mouth, blistering, or diﬃculty breathing, rinse oﬀ, cease use, and consult a physician right away.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Sunburn Alert: This product contains a beta hydroxy acid (BHA) that may increase your skin's sensitivity to the sun and particularly the possibility of sunburn.
- Use a sunscreen, wear protective clothing, and limit sun exposure while using this product and for a week afterwards.
Do not use with
How to know fake products
Check our reviews and our product image to confirm the product. (We sell original products)
While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer.