Product Size: 1000ml
Age Range: Adult
Item Form: Container
Skin Types: Suitable for all skin types
What it does?
Sebamed liquid is soap and alkali free. Face and Body Wash gently cleanses pores to leave a distinct after-wash sensation - skin is left clean, soft, and supple. Its pH 5.5 value of healthy skin supports and protects the natural barrier function of the skin's acid mantle, making it suitable for face and body cleansing. It is ideal as a supportive skin care therapy for skin infections, acne, atopic eczema, psoriasis, contact dermatitis, and skin mycosis.
Key Benefits Of Sebamed Liquid Face and Body Wash
- For sensitive or troubled skin.
- Panthenol helps to regenerate the skin.
- Skin tolerance is high.
- The mild wash active ingredients clean the pores deeply but gently.
- The pH of 5.5 promotes the skin's acid mantle's natural barrier function.
- Protects the skin from dehydration with an active moisturizing complex containing Pentavitin®, vitamins, and allantoin.
- It protects against dryness as well as external irritants, allergens, and potentially harmful microorganisms.
At the time of publishing this content, there are no noted side effects of this product but if you notice any side effects using the product, please discontinue and contact our Customer service agent.
How to Use Sebamed Liquid Face and Body Wash
- Wet skin, lather with hands, and wash. Thoroughly rinse.
How to know fake products
Check our reviews and our product image to confirm the product. (We sell original products)
Frequently Asked Questions
Question 1: How do you use Sebamed face and body wash?
Answer: Lather a dime-sized amount of Liquid Face & Body Wash in your hands, then apply to your face and/or body before rinsing.
While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer.