Product Size: 250ml
Texture: Gel Wax
Brand: Stylin Dredz
Use for: Hair
Suitable Hair: All hair types
What it does
Stylin’ Dredz Maximum Hold Mouldin Gel wax with Tea tree oil is a non-flaking gel wax that has maximum holding properties to lock in hair quickly and easily to start and maintain exquisite dred. Enriched with tea tree oil and glycerin to moisturize and condition the scalp. Helps to eliminate dryness and prevent build-up on the scalp. With regular use, hair will maintain a naturally healthy shine. Molding gel for twisting and re-twisting fresh Locs and baby locs. Can be used for edge control on your hairline or nape area for hold. Molding gel infused with tea tree for hair growth. For beauty and healthy hair, maintain dred, Helps to eliminate dryness, Preventing build-up on the scalp.
- ALL-DAY HOLD - Strong, maximum hold loc gel wax won't flake and is easy to work into hair
- FOR DREADLOCKS - Dreadlock locking gel wax locks in hair to start and maintain exquisite dreads
- SOOTHES SCALPS - Enriched with tea tree oil and glycerine to moisturize and condition the scalp
- SOFTENS HAIR - Dread-locking gel wax eliminates dryness and prevents build-up on the scalp
- SHINY, HEALTHY LOCKS - With regular use, dreadlocks will maintain a naturally healthy shine
At the time of publishing this content, there are no noted side effects of this product but if you notice any side effects using the product, please discontinue and contact our Customer service agent.
How to Use
Follow the instructions written on the copy.
How to differentiate Fake from Original
The problem is that it’s difficult to find the right products.
Check our site reviews. We sell original products
No customers question.
No customers have reviewed it yet.
While we ensure that product information is correct, manufacturers may occasionally alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, don't hesitate to get in touch with the manufacturer.