Touch Me Please Acne Soap with El-Baraka Black Seed Oil. Pamper your skin with this New Premium Quality Acne soap... The Touch Me Please soap is a combination of natural extracts that has special efficacy to eliminate acne and pimples. Specifically For ALL kinds of acne on your face and reduces wrinkles. Fade spots and Dark Spots on your body.
product size: 135gm
Brand: Touch Me
Age Range: Women
Skin type: All
To be used: Face and Body
Texture: Solid ( Bar )
What it does?
Make your skin look and feel better healthy white making you stand out and looking beautiful all year long. The Black Seed oil especially helps to reduce wrinkles, fine lines and just keeps and maintains your skin to look youthful... Works like magic... Hurry now and get it today!
1. For all kinds of acne on your face and reduces wrinkles.
2. Fade spots and Dark Spots on your body.
3. Make your skin look and feel better healthy white making you stand out and looking beautiful all year long.
How to use
For enjoying the optimum benefits, use the soap on the face and other infected skin areas in the same way you use your regular bathing bars.
- Firstly, rinse the skin with warm water and massage the creamy lather on the skin.
- Leave the lather undisturbed until it gets dried up over the skin. Then rinse off the lather thoroughly.
- Finally, pat dry the skin with tissue or a towel. If your skin is extremely oily or acne-prone, repeat the process again to cleanse the excess oiliness.
Using this soap 2-3 times per day leads you towards the brighter, younger, healthier, and flawless epidermis. You can also use this herbal soap safely with other medications.
You can perform the patch test of the soap on hands or other skin areas to know how it reacts to your skin type. Once you find its result satisfying, you can continue using it on your face. For understanding more about the impact of this soap on your skin, consult your physician.
How to know fake products
Check our reviews and our product image to confirm the product. (We sell original products).
Question: What is a Patch Test?
Answer: A Patch test or Patch testing is undertaken for the investigation and confirmation of substances that produce allergies, that causes allergic inflammation of a patient's skin.
While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer.