Product Size: 900ml
Age Range: Adult
Item Form: Gel
What it does?
Hair in need of a refresh? Treat your locks to a clean slate with the vitamin-enriched TRESemme cleanse and replenish collection, the ideal gentle cleanse for that just-left-the-salon feeling. Why use remoisturise conditioner? The professional quality formula of TRESemme remoisturise conditioner lightly conditions without build-up, to leave your hair in optimum condition and ready for styling. With pro-vitamin B5 and aloe, it replenishes, leaving your hair vitally shiny and manageable. For all hair types, to get the look you want. TRESemme Experts' Tips: Start with TRESemme deep cleansing shampoo. Follow with TRESemme remoisturise hair conditioner from mid lengths to ends. Run a wide-tooth comb or fingers from roots to tips to detangle and work into hair. Leave on for 2-3 minutes. Rinse thoroughly. Style with your favourite TRESemme products. TRESemme Philosophy: From TRESemme origins in Salons in 1948, TRESemme has been driven by a simple truth: Every woman deserves to look and feel like they've just stepped out of the salon TRESemme is dedicated to creating haircare products that are salon quality. Inspired by stylists and tested in salons, the products are designed to help you achieve salon hair every day. Avoid contact with eyes. Can cause eye irritation. In case of contact with eyes, rinse thoroughly with water. TRESemme, professional. At your fingertips.
- TRESemme cleanse and replenish remoisturise conditioner will lightly condition without a heavy build-up
- Helps to give hair a clean slate ready for styling
- Leaves hair shiny, manageable and looking salon-healthy
- Made with pro-vitamin B5 and aloe
- It’s essential to remoisturise: this cleansing conditioner will leave your hair soft and shiny
- For all hair types
It does not have any side effects
External Use Only.
Avoid contact with eyes. If irritation occurs, discontinue use and consult your physician.
How to Use
1.Apply an adequate amount from mid-lengths to ends first (like you are making a ponytail) on wet, shampooed hair. Depending on your hair thickness and length, you want an amount that fully coats the hair.
- Work anything that's left through roots and the crown.
- Run a wide-tooth comb from roots to ends to detangle the hair and fully coat it. This method is the safest way to detangle hair without causing breakage (the conditioner adds a protective barrier).
- Leave on for two to three minutes, then rinse thoroughly. Our Experts' Tips Start with TRESemmé Deep Cleansing Shampoo Apply from mid-lengths to ends Run a wide-tooth comb or fingers from roots to tips to detangle and work into hair Leave on for 2-3 minutes Rinse thoroughly Style with your favourite TRESemmé products.
How to differentiate Fake from Original
Check our reviews and our product image to confirm the product. (We sell original products)
Frequently asked question
Question: How do you use tresemme cleansing conditioner?
- Start with Tresemme Deep Cleanse Shampoo.
- Apply an adequate amount of conditioner from mid-shaft to ends, based on hair length. Work anything that's left through roots.
- Run a wide-tooth comb or your fingers from roots to ends to detangle and fully coat hair.
- Leave on 2-3 minutes, rinse thoroughly. Finish with your favorite Tresemme styling aids as needed.
Question: Is tresemme deep cleansing a clarifying shampoo?
TRESemmé Deep Cleansing Shampoo will clarify and gently remove build-up and heavy residues that diminish your hair's shine. This formula, containing with Vitamin C, is gentle enough for daily use and will cleanse your hair for that fresh, just-left-the-salon feel.
Question: What are the ingredients in TRESemmé cleanse and replenish conditioner?
Aqua, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium chloride, Ascorbic acid, Biotin, Citric acid, Disodium EDTA, Isopropyl alcohol, Niacinamide, Panthenol, Parfum, Polyquaternium-10, Polysorbate 20, PPG-12, Sodium acetate, Sodium benzoate, Sodium hydroxide, Tocopheryl Acetate, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Linalool, CI 61570.
While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer.