Product Size: 1000ml
Age Range: Adult
Texture: Liquid Bath
Skin Types: Suitable for all skin type
Brand: Boba White
What it does?
Boba White Milky Cream Bath is rich in goat milk and gently formulated to cleanse the skin and help leave the skin feeling soft, moisturized and radiant.
Benefits of Boba White Bath
- The bath is enriched with Goat’s milk,
- The bath helps keep your skin nourished.
- It is rich in vitamins, minerals for moisturizing your skin
- It protects the skin’s natural acid mantle and helps skin preserves its own moisture.
- Mulberry extracts to lighten skin tone, keeping skin fair and clear.
- Arbutin to give super whitening effect and prevents spots & freckles
Side Effects of Boba White Bath
As at the time of publishing this content there are no noted side effects of this product but if you notice any side effect using the product, please discontinue and contact our Customer service agent.
How to Use Boba Bath
- Soak your body well with lukewarm water.
- Apply around two tablespoons of shower gel across your body.
- Gently scrub it off with a loofah.
- Wash it off with lukewarm water.
- Pat dry your skin with soft towel
How to know fake products
Check our reviews and our product image to confirm the product. (We sell original products)
Frequently Asked Questions
Question 1: What is the benefit of Goal Milk to the skin?
Answer: Goat milk is very essential to nourish and provide vitamins to your skin
Question 2: Can Boba white bath clear dark spot?
Answer: It contains arbutin with whitening effect and prevents spots & freckles
While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer.